3 Days Masai Mara Group Joining Safari | 4x4 safari jeep Package
- Journey to the beautiful Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley which offers spectacular views.
- Thrilling game drives in Mara – with the possibility of seeing all the big five & many other wildlife.
- Mara is especially famous for its large cat population.
- This is where the great wildebeest migration is a world spectacle.
The scenic and wildlife adventure of this short Masai Mara Camping Safari ends back in Nairobi on the last day.
Depart Nairobi in the morning for a journey south through the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Picnic lunch at Narok. Arrive Mara for late afternoon game viewing enroute. Early evening game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Full day in the park in search of the Big Five. Meals and overnight at campsite.
Morning game drive, After breakfast depart Mara for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
- Transport by safari vehicles
- All game parks or national parks entry fees
- All campsite fees
- All camping equipments
- Use of our two person tents
- Foam mattresses
- Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
- Mineral water 1 litre per day per person
– Personal effects