Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to Amboseli National Park arriving Sentrim Amboseli in time for lunch. Short rest after lunch then afternoon game drive. The park is famous for its big game and great scenic beauty whose entire landscape is dominated by Mt. Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive at 6.30am, when you have the best chance to see the wildlife as well as the majestic ice peaks of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to the camp for late breakfast. The rest of the day is spend at leisure with afternoon game drive at 4pm. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sentrim.
Day 3: Amboseli to Nairobi
Checkout after breakfast. Morning game drive en-route to Nairobi. Arrive Nairobi 2pm.
End of services.
Cost USD700 per person.
(minimum 2 pax)
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing.
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Fullboard accommodation in the camp as mentioned
- Bottled water (1 litre) for use during the safari
- Game drives and all park entry fees
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements